Monday 15 July 2013


Friendship Day  Quotes

Friendship Day Quotes|Friendship Day 2013:
Friendship Day:Friends are the most precious part of our life which god has added into our life for some pleasure.Friendship can be celeberated by doing fun  etc but Friendship Day 2013 can be celeberated only by spreading love to your frinds by giving them some precious Friendship Day Quotes on Friendship Day 2013.Friendship Day can be celeberated with anyone who grab the position of Friend in your life So Cheers to our best Friendship Day Quotes.

Latest Friendship Day Quotes 2013

Sweet SMS
A friend is sweet when it is new. And it is sweeter when it is true. But you know what? It is sweetest when it is u.

Open My Heart
If you open my heart, guess what u r gonna see? It's U. True friends are hard to find so I kept u.

Friends
A friend is a push when you have stopped, a chat when u r lonely, a guide when u r searching, a smile when u r sad, a song when u r glad.

Lovely Friendship Day Quotes 2013

Nice To Remember
Some friends are remembered because of their smile. Some friends are remembered because of their style. But u are remembered because u r so nice to remember. Take care.

Never Lose True Friends
I always thought loving someone is the greatest feeling, but I realized that loving a friend is even better. We lose people we love, but v never lose true friends.
For more latest Friendship Day Quotes and SMS Stay locked with us for spreading latest stuff with your friends.


Friendship Day Messages

Friendship Day is a way to let your friends know that how much you are special to them in life.Friends always remain in hearts sometimes according to situtation friends goes far from lifes but you can still send them Friendship Day messages to let them feel cheerfull and let them feel of love on Friendship Day by recieving your Friendship Day Messages.

Cute Friendship Day Messages

Dear Friend,
FRIENDSHIP isn’t how U forGet but how U forGive,
Not how U liSten but how U UnderStand,
Not what U see but how U feel,
and not how U Let Go but how U hold oN!!!
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!

Sometimes, I forget to say hi,
Sometimes, I even miss to reply,
Sometimes, my message doesn't reach you,
But, it doesn't mean that I forget you,
I just giving you time to miss me!


I just want to become the first friend of yours to wish you a very "Happy Friendship Day". I mean nothing to you, but you always mean everything to me. Thanks for coming in my life. I even don't know whether you have accept my request or not. But I will always be there with you and for you, forever.
Love you shona and missing u a lot.

Lovely Friendship Day Messages


You mean the world to me and i just want to let u no i am making u a DVD :D lol well yea i can't wait till the summer when we spend time together all over again but it just makes us remember that highschool is almost here love u a lot.

Time & distance are important between friends. When a friend is in ur heart, they remain there forever. We may be get busy, but I assure u, u will always remain in my heart!.
For more latest and great updates on Friendship Day Messages stay updates with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment